Monday, August 11, 2014

Begin again

So it has been a few months since my last blog. I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Alyssa, on March 15. Improvement on myself has fallen to the way side as all my focus has been on her and Wilamina. Even though focusing on the girls feels like the natural thing to do, I don't feel happy or content. I feel restless, anxious.  I don't feel like myself. I am thinking, who am I now? I was the hard, dependable worker, always showing up to work on time and ready to go. I was Mina's momma. I loved having my nails done and my legs always shaved. Now I can barley get through washing my hair before Alyssa is crying or Mina needs help finding something that just can't wait!  So with all that, I am back to square one.  Beginning again,  on my quest to be the best. Beginning again with improving myself first! Starting tomorrow, I WILL shave my legs. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment